For our operations in Dakar/Senegal, we are looking for an
Development Worker (m/f/d) as Productmanager for the digitalization administration processes in Senegal
Assignment period : 01/01/2023 - 08/31/2024
Field of activity
The project supports Senegal’s labor law reform. In addition to consulting on strategic policy development in the field of labor law, it supports the central (Ministry of Labor) and deconcentrated partner structures (regional labor inspectorates) in optimizing administrative procedures, developing and conducting educational trainings, optimizing the cooperation with labor courts and expanding social security systems to the informal sector.
• Advise the inter-institutional working group on process design (workflow definition, technical specifications, contract requirements (e.g. regarding server hosting and maintenance)); the working group consists of the Ministry of Labor, the SENUM (governmental digitization agency), external service providers and GIZ
• Support process management and the interaction of the various stakeholders
• Support the training of the different user groups (clients/ business owners, employees)
• Support the establishment of decentralized service centers for platform use
• Knowledge of IT systems engineering (advantage: in the area of public sector/ administration) and system administration
• Knowledge of software and database management or development
• Experience in conducting trainings and process consulting as well as with moderation of trainings
• Experience with JAVA based ecosystems (especially JAVA J2E microservices) or programming skills in JAVA are desirable
• Business fluent in English and French
If we caught your interest, we are looking forward to your application until 10/02/2022.
For further information: Job-ID V000050303
You can find the full job advertisement and further detailed information in our job market on the GIZ
job and career pages at www.giz.de.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Telefon: +49 6196 79-0